I will present you with Part II of Pandora’s Box tomorrow. I hope you can handle the anticipation.
Today, I will take advantage of the 69th post of the 200 project to list nice things until I run out of words. Things that won’t be included on this list: the shitty song “Summer of 69” by Bryan Adams and the shitty sex position.
- Chicken soup with tortellini and green beans (thanks 8-months-ago Me for making and freezing the soup stock)
- The movie “Scott Pilgrim vs the World” on Netflix
- Kit Kat Dark fun-size candy bars
- Ginger cookies that still taste good even though they’re on the verge of stale
- Pre-ordering Women Who Rock: Bessie to Beyonce. Girl Groups to Riot Grrrl. because it makes me happy
- A refrigerator that dispenses cold, delicious water
- Catching the wrong their/they’re/there up above before hitting publish
- Teaching myself to knit and to purl
- The relief that came from finishing that one work project I put off for far too long
- Chocolate muffins for breakfast tomorrow
- Soon it will be time to go to bed where I will cuddle up with Dessa’s My Own Devices
- There are the very last ten words of this post