- I’ve worked so much this week it’s the time equivalent of having an 8-hour job plus a commute. It’s ridiculous and much needed. I’m grateful and really tired and just set a goal of eating dinner before 8 p.m. tomorrow.
- On Easter not only did I manage to teach my mom how to play Draw Something, I also taught her how to “text” her iOSed family members from her iPad. She thinks she’s totally cool now.
- I showed my writing group that formerly known as The Chicken Fingers and currently known as The Black Sheep but may well be known as Cookies & Beer soon the very first pages of the very first novel I have decided to write. They didn’t die from choking on their own vomit and I didn’t die either. So that’s a good thing, right?
- Oh yeah, I decided to write a fucking novel. A NOVEL. It terrifies me and excites me. It’s the first idea I ever had for a novel. I was beginning to think I’d never have one.
- In other, more surprising news, I’m reading two books right now and they are both non-fiction. It’s like I don’t even know who I am anymore.
- If you don’t realize you forgot your wallet in the truck until after the cashier has rung up all your groceries you wont’ die, you’ll just feel like dying.
- I haven’t done my taxes yet and I think that might start causing some sleep loss up in here.
(Visited 22 times, 1 visits today)