Consider this a follow-up to How to Succeed in Blogging without Really Trying and How to Annoy the Hell out of Everyone on the Internet.
- Minimalist Posters (see also: here, here, here, and here)
- Bitching about Justin Bieber. Every time someone complains about Bieber or claims to have never heard of him all I hear is “I am old. Damn kids and their crazy rock & roll music. That Elvis is dangerous. Them Beatles should cut their hair. Bahhh . . . I hate things that bring people joy.”
- Tweeting about needing more followers
- Not using quotation marks in dialog. We get it. Your lack of punctuation means you’re edgy. Thanks for making your story/book more difficult to read, I really appreciate that.
- The abject sexism in advertising blogs.
- The Jersey Shore.
- Top book lists that only feature one female author (or in this case four women out of thirty spots).
- Randomly tweeting/facebooking song lyrics without context after the age of 16.
- From Barrett: Posting a list of the Top 45 Whatevers, putting each item on a separate page so that we click through 45 pages of your website, thus driving up your numbers.
I reserve the right to add to this list as more come to me and/or really good ones are added in the comments.
(Visited 13 times, 1 visits today)