- I workshopped my ghost story again last night. The class was pretty evenly split on the whole second person vs. anything but second person and ghost vs. no ghost issue. I’m not sure what to make of that. But I do know my story and I’m keeping the second person and the ghost.
- For the first time in my history of cell phone usage (nine, ten years?) I have used up all my monthly allotted minutes. It freaks me out a little.
- What’s with the phone bullshit? Good question. I won another freelance gig that requires me to spend most Tuesdays on a marathon conference call with California. Crazy, eh?
- I went out to lunch with some Nerdery friends today and I laughed so hard my stomach still hurts.
- Tomorrow I’m going Tibble free, so I can let the wild rumpus start and check out the early showing of Where the Wild Things are. I’m ridiculously excited about it.
- After the movie, I may not leave my house for two entire days. I’m looking forward to it.
(Visited 9 times, 1 visits today)