Occasionally, I like to take a look at all the drafts I have saved up in WordPress. Once, something magical happened when I wrote about these drafts. After my friend Polly requested it, I posted my Top 10 Best Episodes of Dawson’s Creek, which is the #2 most popular I Will Dare post of all time.
Because I have no brain capacity to write something fresh & because I actually care about the Sunday & Boring post being at the top of my site on a Wednesday, I present to you this list of things I started to write but never finished. You are free to imagine what they were actually gonna be about.
- Target-Induced, Happy Days Related Existential Crisis: 2013/05/25
- Had I it written, I would tear the word: 2013/05/20
- Pondering my legacy: 2013/03/12
- Make it happen Hollywood: 2012/03/06
- Everything is wrong, so wrong: On Matthew Sweets Altered Beast: 2012/01/20
- Confessions of a 90s Alternagrrl: I never owned Nevermind: 2011/09/24
- Things I would marry if I believed in marriage: 2011/08/15
- Things you can pry from my cold, dead hands: An incomplete list: 2011/07/20
- National Punctuation Day, a playlist: 2010/09/24