- Fake pregnancy announcement
- Fake marriage announcement
- Fake a stomach cramp and when I was bent over, moaning and wailing, lick my palms. It’s a little childish and stupid, but then, so is April Fools’ Day
- Fake withdrawal from the Internet
- Embrace the number five with all I’m worth
- Fake something else.
Orange you glad I didn’t do any of that? I detest April Fools’ Day, especially on the Internet. In a space where trust is tenuous at best, it’s just ridiculous to take advantage of that, even if it’s only for a day. Bah humbug, indeed!