- I used all my writing cells today for things that actually make me money so I got not much left for here
- However, I still wanted to tell you that I thought Hills looked damn smart in her orange suit, it looked really good against that blue background
- One dude on my twitter commented that she looked like a pumpkin, I wonder if he’d have said the same thing if she were a man in an orange suit or is it only women whose get critiqued on what they wear
- My inner-feminist has become an outer, quite vocal feminist
- She took a shot at the Twin Cities and somehow compared them to G. Dubs and Johnny Mac, saying how you can’t tell them apart
- I can tell Minneapolis from St. Paul
- I worked like seven hours today, can I just say I am out of work shape? I’m exhausted and mostly I just sat on my ass and wrote stuff and edited HTML
- No Way. No How. No McCain. I wish I was the speech-writer who came up with that.
- I don’t know who this Rachel woman is on MSNBC, but I really, really love her
- I need another freelance job, know anyone who needs a writer?
- I am going to bed early. Tomorrow is Tibble Wednesday and it’s my last day with Cade who will be in first grade next week
- Remind me to tell you about the Aunt Jodi thing later
- Old Democrats are my favorite, especially the ones that cry because Hills was so inspiring
P.S. Everyone should hum a little bit of their favorite song off “All Shook Down” in honor of one-time Replacements’ drummer Steve Foley who died on Friday.
(Visited 24 times, 1 visits today)