wendy did it so i am gonna too.
1. Your name spelled backwards. yemorhc nna idoj
2. Where were your parents born? Minnesota
3. What is the last thing you downloaded onto your computer? the latest norton anti-virus definitions
4. What’s your favorite restaurant? i don’t think i have one
5. Last time you swam in a pool? high school. i don’t swim often because of my bad ear. everytime i do i end up with swimmer’s ear
6. Have you ever been in a school play? 3rd grade, i think i played one of the husbands in “Stone Soup.” we held up the performance for about 15 minutes because my parents were supposed to show, they never did. also, in college i had to read the part of Ashby from “Am I Blue” in front of my creativer writing class. The Cute Guy From My Creative Writing Class played the other character.
7. How many kids do you want? 2.
8. Type of music you dislike most? Most everything they play on KDWB
9. Are you registered to vote? Yes
10. Do you have cable? no
11. Have you ever ridden on a moped? no
12. Ever prank call anybody? Yes
13. Ever get a parking ticket? Yes
14. Would you go bungee jumping or sky diving? sky diving, yes. bungee jumping, no.
15. Furthest place you ever traveled. Coon Rapids. . . just kidding New Orleans
16. Do you have a garden? No, but i do have three plants that i haven’t managed to kill yet.
17. What’s your favorite comic strip? The Norm
18. Do you really know all the words to your national anthem? Yes, i know a goodly part of the canadian national anthem too, it was all that hockey growing up. when i was like 10, i used to sit in front of the tv while the north stars were on and do the play by play.
19. Bath or Shower, morning or night? Shower, whenever the mood strikes me
20. Best movie you’ve seen in the past month? it’s a tie between Spellbound and Big Fish
21. Favorite pizza topping? green peppers
22. Chips or popcorn? popcorn
23. What color lipstick do you usually wear? i don’t. but i have developed an awful huge reliance on burt’s bees lip balm.
24. Have you ever smoked peanut shells?
25. Have you ever been in a beauty pageant? Nope.
26. Orange Juice or apple? Orange.
27. Who was the last person you went out to dinner with and where did you dine? kari and jakey, we went to houlihans. i have lunch every thursday with jess and al, this week we went to don pablos, it reminded me of darlingjason.
28. Favorite type chocolate bar? Anything Reese’s — love me some peanut butter and chocolate.
29. When was the last time you voted at the polls? the senate election after paul wellstone died.
30. Last time you ate a homegrown tomato? 33rd of july
31. Have you ever won a trophy? no
32. Are you a good cook? yes.
33. Do you know how to pump your own gas? Yes
34. Ever order an article from an infomercial? Thought about it, but no.
35. Sprite or 7-up? neither, diet coke with lime.
36. Have you ever had to wear a uniform to work? i was supposed to but i didn’t.
37. Last thing you bought at a pharmacy? the drugs they gave me when i had my wisdom teeth pulled.
38. Ever throw up in public? sadly, yes.
39. Would you prefer being a millionaire or find true love? True love.
40. Do you believe in love at first sight? i’ve never experienced this mythological occurance, so i’m not sure.
41. Ever call a 1-900 number? no..
42. Can ex’s be friends? nuhuh.
43. Who was the last person you visited in a hospital? sister #3 & nolan.
44. Did you have a lot of hair when you were a baby? no
45. What message is on your answering machine? “hi, this is jodi, leave a message.” my sister says it makes me sound depressed.
46. What’s your all time favorite Saturday Night Live Character? opera man
47. What was the name of your first pet? sammy
48. What is in your purse? my W2, three check stubs, a yellow legal pad, one orange notebook, mr. lunchbox’s highly professional journal, 7 pens, 1 pencil, one notepad, the latest issue of tin house, a tin of burt’s bees lip balm, my checkbook, a case with my license and credit cards, The Vintage Book of Contemporary American Short Stories, my key card for work, 2 lipsticks, a perfume thing, my red coin purse (with $2.43 in change and two tampons), a chapter from the next book i have to edit, a meeting agenda from some meeting i recently attended, four boxes of lamy ink cartridges for my safaris, one tin of ice breakers mints, $81 in cash, and a spare set of keys (suddenly i feel like allison from the breakfast club).
49. Favorite thing to do before bedtime? read and practice.
50. What is one thing you are grateful for today? i got to wake up.
Holy CRAP that’s a lot of stuff in your purse!!
it’s a bag, really, not a purse. it’s the big beautiful bag the TTHM got for me. i love it so. it deserves lots of stuff.