1. List five things you’d like to accomplish by the end of the year. write one more new short story, rewrite anita’s story, rework faith’s story, read ulysses, and smooch a cute boy
2. List five people you’ve lost contact with that you’d like to hear from again. chuck, sandy, graham [ed. note: these are a real stretch because you know, sometimes you lose contact for a reason], nikki, and my inner child, i don’t know.
3. List five things you’d like to learn how to do. paint, play guitar, knit socks or mittens, sculpt, and decorate my apartment.
4. List five things you’d do if you won the lottery (no limit). become a sugar momma to some needy artytype, write full time, go to vienna, take a nap, and hire someone to balance my checkbook.
5. List five things you do that help you relax. masturbate, watch a movie, read a book, take a hot/cold shower, and listen to paul westerberg.