- All the Dots pictured above came out of the same teeny, tiny box of Dots — one of each flavor and no more. It’s like the four-leaf clover of teeny, tiny Dots boxes. And I know because I eat a lot of Dots out of teeny, tiny boxes.
- Eddie Vedder circa 1992 and his impure-thoughts-inducing bottom lip (see: Pearl Jam: Unplugged).
- Honey Crisp apples with peanut butter.
- Long-dormant clients bringing new projects to my doorstep.
- I had to bring the herblings indoors tonight for fear of frost and now Supergenius HQ smells like fresh basil.
- Watching “Nashville” with Carrie even though she doesn’t have a TV at the moment.
- One more time with the 1992 Eddie Vedder, because damn.
- Strip-mall take out Chinese for lunch with leftovers for dinner.
(Visited 44 times, 1 visits today)