- Catching up on more episodes of Dawson’s Creek than I am comfortable admitting to you.
- Finding the perfect calendar for the new Web site.
- Picnic-style family get-togethers located north of 394. Three weeks of extended family in a row is more than enough for everyone.
- Passive-aggressive blogging in all its forms. My new policy is not to respond in any way, shape, or form. Sorry loved ones, I am not taking the bait.
- the number five
- Justifying my hermitude. I go out when I feel like it. You will never, ever catch me telling someone, ‘you know, you should stay home more often.’ Get off my back, jackasses.
- Listening only to Paul Westerberg’s 49:00. Five days in a row of no other music is enough.
- Turkey burgers and salads for dinner. I’ve had this for dinner roughly eight of the last, er, fourteen nights? I am an unoriginal chef.
- Avoiding my short story. I’ve had more than one creative breakthrough this week.
(Visited 17 times, 1 visits today)