Some how, I’m not exactly sure how, I made it through the Rock of Love 2 Season Finale without having a heart attack. There were a few times where I thought the lethal combination of joy and anticipation would kill me, but I made it through.
If you haven’t watched the episode STOP RIGHT HERE, because I don’t want to spoil that kind of beauty for you.
Okay, so on to the things we need to discuss.
1. When Ambre came out for her solo date and Bret said “wow you look smoking hot” she should have said “oh Bret you wore your special pink tie-dye bandana.”
2. I think Bret bought them matching necklaces from Claire’s Boutique.
3. Did you want to barf when Walleye was talking about using her sexuality and how she said she couldn’t help it because she was so comfortable in her/with her body? Because who wouldn’t be comfortable in a body that has been surgically altered to look good?
4. Speaking of barf, don’t you think poor Walleye’s fate was sealed on that boat?
There is no five.
6. During the final elimination did you notice how Walleye’s Claire’s necklace kept appearing and disappearing?
7. And that shiny suit? Really? I wonder if Bret has a person who is in charge of matching his bandanas to his outfit/occcasion. Maybe it’s Big John.
8. Did you see the sneak peak to next week’s Rock of Love 2
Season Finale Reunion show? I simply cannot wait to see Heather and Walleye throw down. Can. Not. Wait.
I was so ecstatic watching the finale (which I have just rewound and started watching again) that I was cackling and clapping my hands so often that I scared Madison and he got all pissed and went upstairs. I think a loud HELL YES even escaped my lips when Bret chose Ambre. God, I can’t wait until next week.