if you are ever lucky enough to meet my friend Kelly you will learn that she’s totally irresistible. she’s just one of those people you want to say yes to. that’s mostly because her demands are totally fun, like drink beer and stuff. so there’s that to keep in mind.
that being said some people hate memes. so no bitching motherfuckers, you’ve been warned.
7 things to do before I die:
1. go to venice
2. have a child or two
3. shake mike doughty’s hand
4. publish a short story
E. find my biological father
6. enter all my books into Delicious Library
7. have sex outside with a partner
7 things I cannot do:
1. a cartwheel
2. go a day without checking e-mail
4. make the first move
^. flirt with men
6. not tell you what i think
7. apply makeup
7 things that attract me to my (potential) mate:
1. His eyes
2. his hips
3. his hands
4. his good taste in books, music and or movies
*. his passion for something, anything
6. he’s on the tall side of not shrimpy
7. oh and his brains
7 things I say:
2. awesome, awesome
4. are you trying to kill me?
7. clearly you hate me
7 books I love:
1. A Prayer for Owen Meany by John Irving
2. Catcher in the Rye by J.D. Salinger
3. An Invisible Sign of My Own by Aimee Bender
4. Written on the Body by Jeanette Winterson
>. Girlfriend in a Coma by Douglas Coupland
6. The Cheese Monkeys by Chip Kidd
7. Veronica by Mary Gaitskill
7 movies I love:
1. almost famous
2. high fidelity
4. shakespeare in love
Interesting use of the bold tag there.
And cartwheels are overrated, unless you fart while doing one, in which case it becomes a fartwheel. (/bobsaget)
i fixed it and now you look like wiener for pointing out something that doesn’t exist!
That’s all right, I usually look like a wiener anyway.
I demand to meet Kelly. Please make all the necessary arrangements.
And, I miss being in Vodo’s classes with you.