mememe not a post by jodi

come on, i’m coming off the plague and dainec’s sick and she did it. so there.

15 years ago today, I would have been
1. 17 and living in Blaine, Minnesota while my family lived in Chippewa Falls, Wisconsin
2. probably concerned about some weird impending yearbook deadline
3. eating dinner at jodi hanson’s house becaus her mom used to call me and invite me over to dinner every single night. we will always love jodi hanson’s mom for that

10 years ago today, I would have been
1. probably been celebrating the birthday of my all-time favorite boy
2. drunk drunk drunk
3. did i mention the drunkeness?

5 years ago today, I would have been
1. living in my very own apartment all by myself paying the rent all by myself for about 12 days
2. sitting on the couch watching Dawson’s Creek, perhaps
3. masturbating, oh wait, maybe not, i think i was dating jr. at this time five years ago

3 years ago today, I would have been
1. apprently redesigning my site
2. and not much else
3. i bet you i ate a cookie, probably a nutter butter

1 year ago today, I was
1. lecturing myself about the TTHM’s apparent abandonment
2. begging someone to go to the lucinda concert with me
3. talking about grocery store strikes

So far this year, I have
1. not had sex with someone other than me
2. not kissed someone i wasn’t related to
3. been rocking the free world

Yesterday, I
1. slept
2. thought perhaps death would be easier than dealing with my plague-ridden body
3. read a majority of The Best American Short Stories 2002, when not sleeping

Today, I
1. got spanked my shaky mcdougal
2. came home early from work and slept
3. ate a salad and listened to a majority of the debates

Tomorrow, I
1. get to have my story workshopped in class
2. will survive some weird work juju
3. keep on rocking the free world

1. Thomas 14.Oct.04 at 12:43 pm

I copied you! I’m a sheep!

Bah Ram Ewe!

2. dietcokegurl 14.Oct.04 at 1:44 pm

Yep, I’ll admit it, me too. No blog, though, just journaled away like a fiend.

3. Crazed 14.Oct.04 at 3:13 pm

I love this idea, I’m doing it too.

P.S. I love your blog – check it every day.

4. Damon 14.Oct.04 at 3:24 pm

Like lemmings following each other off a cliff…

5. Thomas 14.Oct.04 at 4:32 pm

Damon, I had that problem too. If you have the first one be a crossing guard lemming and then use two parachute guys to land on the next level, then turn them into construction lemmings so they build a ramp towards the dirt wall. Finally, use basher lemming to dig through to the cave exit!

6. ac 14.Oct.04 at 5:02 pm

that meme was more interesting than i expected. i’ve gone ahead and done it myself. thanks for sharing.