Honky Tonk Badonkadonk

here at work, i have my homepage set to the personalized google homepage. i love it because then i have all my links for gmail, my westernerd message board, and things like that. plus i get the weather, a quote of the day, some RSS feeds to important sites like dooce, mighty goods, and ask metafilter.

one of the other groovy things about the google homepage is it gives me the latest headlines from google news, the nytimes, the BBC and People Magazine.

of course this last one probably isn’t such a good thing. because i’ve become pathetically addicted to People Magazine Online. mostly, i just like to look at the pictures. because it’s really important to me to see that a slimmed-down liv tyler was out shopping for new clothes. the worst (because it does get worse) is that i just sat and looked at a ‘Where are they now’ slideshow featuring past American Idol contestants — you know, because i’ve never even seen an episode of american idol.

however, i while watching the slide show, i learned that a pudgy ex-marine or something is now going on tour with some other people i’ve never heard of and the name of the tour is. . . get this. . . Honky Tonk Badonkadonk.

badonkadonk. it sounds like some weird made-up term for sex. which is, of course, how i’m gonna use it from now on.

so who wants to badonkadonk? come on, you know you do.

1. Kevin 23.Jan.06 at 1:52 pm

Badonkadonk = fine booty… or so say those in the know.

2. Minnekeith 23.Jan.06 at 2:10 pm

I concur.

Tracey Morgan of SNL used it on a skit quite a while ago.

3. jodi 23.Jan.06 at 2:13 pm

hmm, so really badonkadonk can’t be a verb. and i got no badonkadonk at all. in any sense of the made-up word.

4. Spoonie Luv 23.Jan.06 at 2:25 pm

only hotties need apply. must like long walks on the beach; nights in front of the fire place with sushi. shouldn’t steal my stuff. i like my women hairy. must have titties and a badonkadonk butt. gotta have a clean ass. and last but not least, gotta have strong legs, especially at the knees.

5. jodi 23.Jan.06 at 2:28 pm

god bless america. what the fuck does that mean?

and i don’t have a badonkadonk butt. at all. in fact my ass is weirdly deformed.

6. PeeWee 23.Jan.06 at 7:14 pm

Spoonie Luv is a character on Crank Yankers who uses the term all the time. I have the CD.

7. Edge 23.Jan.06 at 8:54 pm

It’s all your fault… I had to add People content to my Google start page, too.

As for badonkadonk, I’m shocked that someone as hip as you didn’t know what a badonkadonk was. Shocking!!!

8. jodi 23.Jan.06 at 8:56 pm

i had no idea, nobody tells me anything! and i much rather like it as a verb. now that i know it’s a big juicy ass, i have to rethink my adoration.

9. NBFB 24.Jan.06 at 12:32 pm

…must have stretch marks and a c-section scar…

Do you know what a c-ring is?

I have the MP3 audio of that bit lying around somewhere. If I track it down, I’ll send it your way and you can listen to it on KTO.

10. Georges 22.Mar.06 at 7:12 pm

Badonkadonk, at least in original usage, is a noun. Means an especially large, attractive rear end on a woman. Most think it was originated by Missy Elliot. For the most part, at least where I live in south Florida, it’s a term used more by blacks, and used more often in reference to black girls. But with this ‘Honkytonk Badonkadonk’ by Tracy Adkins, a country/western singer, seems the term’s spreading throughout the general population