everyone else is doing it, why can’t i?
the delightfully named beeb sent me these questions:
1. Has anyone ever emailed you asking for shirtless pictures of you brushingyour teeth?
not yet, but i am sure there will be a slew of them now. i once had someone offer to buy me a webcam so he could watch me masturbate. i didn’t respond to that e-mail.
2. Do you also floss shirtless?
nope. that is a shirted activity in jodiland.
3. How long does it take you to clean your teeth?
i dunno. i don’t think i’ve ever timed it.
4. What’s your fondest corndog memory?
The Great Minnesota Get Together 2000. i am a big fan of eating fried meaty stuff and beer at 9 a.m.
5. Did you know that the voice actress of Ariel in “The Little Mermaid” is
also named Jodi?
as a matter of fact, yes. shortly after i graduated college i bought the little mermaid soundtrack and i would drive around chippewa falls, wisconsin listening to it constantly. all the sisters and i know every word to that soundtrack by heart. you should hear rendition of the french chef song, hehehehehaahaahaa, les poisson, les poisson how i love les poisson, love to chop and to serve little fish. . . it sounds better in person.
6. Is that the stupidest question you’ve ever been asked?
nope. the stupidest question ever asked is, “do you realize how tall you are?”
7. What’s the worst movie adaptation of a book you’ve ever seen?
Simon Birch was allegedly based on my very favorite book, A Prayer for Owen Meany. but they fucked the book over so hard that irving made them change the name of the movie and what not.
8. What is your favourite word? And does it look better spelled “favourite”
rad is my favorite word. i prefer it without the U, prolly because i am an american.
9. Who would you choose if both Matt Dillon and Dave Eggers asked you to
marry them at the same time?
probably dave. because he likes the replacements and to read. and well, all i know is that matt likes the replacements.
10. Or would you just become a bigamist?
if the boys were willing, i’d be more than happy with such a relationship.
11. Would you change your name to “Jodi Dillon-Eggers”?
nah, i’ll be jodi chromey until i cack. but it’d be tempting because then my initials would be JADE and really, that’s pretty damn cool.