this weeks blogger insider questions were asked by derek. before i start i just have to say that i have always loved the name derek. mostly because i had a crush on derek broten in 8th grade who sat in front of me in english class. we got in lots of trouble and it was great fun. also, mister mister songs remind me of derek too. derek broten, not the questions asking derek.
on with the show:
1. What got you into the Internet?
way back in the dark ages of the early ’90s, when i was in college, i had to surf the ap site for state, national and international news to put into the newspaper. it was boring. so i surfed other sites. my favorite was firefly, i think it was a music site, but i can’t really remember anymore because i am old.
2. What is your favorite thing to blog about?
3. I like your domain name, how did you come up with it?
all credit goes to the genius that is paul westerberg. it’s a song title from the replacements seminal album “let it be.” if you don’t have it, you should get it.
4. If you were going to win a contest held by a local radio station with the following four choices as prizes, A vacation to Hollywood to see a rock concert, A vacation skiing in the Rockies, A lifetime supply of chocolate, or $30,000, which would you choose and why?
dude, it’s all about the benjamins. with $30G i could do all that other stuff.
5. What do you find most interesting about the opposite sex?
they are cute and they smell good. they have nice hips and they can get really passionate about music in ways that women can’t and i find that utterly fascinating. plus they are big fans of boobies and that will always crack me up.
6. What do you think is one thing that men should know about women?
i haven’t the foggiest notion. to have such a notion would be claiming that all women are alike and they aren’t. so really i can’t answer that question.
7. what is your favorite sunday afternoon activity?
masturbating and napping.
8. Do you perfer flowers or candy?
flowers, tiger lilies to be specific.
9. If you were stranded on a desert island, what would you be stranded there with?
a five-star hotel and john cusack.
10. Can you think of one thing that should be on the internet, but isnt at this time?
the i love jodi chromey fan club.