what in the hell kind of store opens at 10?

so ‘m trying to figure out my game plan for hopping on over to Best Buy as early as possible tuesday morning to pick the bounty of westerbergian goodness. and i’m more than a little pissed off tht best buy doesn’t open until 10 in the morning. TEN IN THE MORNING? what kind of crazy business nonsense is that? don’t they realize that i have meetings from 10-11:30 on tuesday? don’t they realize this means i won’t be able to even lay my hands on the bounty of westerbergian goodness until after noon. do they know what this is going to do to my concetration?

do they hate me?

and yes, i HAVE to go to best buy, because they are the only ones who get to sell the super special DVD until like november somethingth.

grrr.

1. girl 19.Oct.03 at 1:03 pm

I take it your Best Buy doesn’t do midnight sales like a lot of them do? the one here near our mall often stays open until midnight the day a big cd comes out. it’s very nice.

2. jodi 19.Oct.03 at 1:23 pm

sadly, i don’t think paul’s big enough for such a measure.

3. wendy 19.Oct.03 at 8:02 pm

Did you check Target? Sometimes they surprise me and have cool stuff like that!

I was trying to find some strings to pull for you as far as getting it Monday night goes. So far, I’m not finding anything, but I’ll see what I can do tomorrow!

4. jodi 19.Oct.03 at 8:20 pm

nah, the DVD is only available at best buy until november. somehow they wrangled some sort of first dibs deal. grrr.

5. Mark 19.Oct.03 at 11:22 pm

You might want to check your local Best Buy prior to the Tuesday, October, 21st release date. I was at my local Best Buy (Orlando, FL) and they had 10 copies of the CFMT DVD on the shelf. They did not have the music CDs yet. Make sure to check for the DVD in the CD music section since that is where I found it.

6. Dana 20.Oct.03 at 11:39 am

I hate Best Buy so much already that they’d have to start sacrificing kittens in the mobile audio section to get me to detest them any more.

Death to Best Buy!