tense thighs

my thighs are killing me. i couldn’t figure out why for the longest time. then i looked at the clock. i’ve been sitting at my desk, mostly a motionless ball of tension for three hours in a row. now i can’t seem to loosen the muscles in my thighs, i hadn’t realized i had tensed them.

in other, completely unrelated news, the new strokes album sounds exactly like the old strokes album which, if you liked the old strokes album like i did, is a good thing.

1. keith 24.Oct.03 at 5:09 pm

my thighs have a tendency to tense up whenever a friend recommends i invite over a teacher for a tattoo show.

2. joshery 25.Oct.03 at 3:00 am

Hi Jodi. I gave up thinking about your thighs when I got married, and now you have me going again. Sigh. Thigh.

3. jodi 25.Oct.03 at 2:18 pm

well when you think of my thighs make sure you imagine two rocks each shoved inside a marshmallow, that way you get the right consistency and color.

also, what is a tattoo show?

4. keith 25.Oct.03 at 2:52 pm

i knew nothing good would come of commenting on two entries with one single, combined reply.

tight thighs seems clear enough. the “tattoo show”, on the other hand, is a vague reference to the suggestion by another of your readers that you invite over your oh-so-beautiful-robert and proceed to boldly show him your body etchings.

5. jodi 25.Oct.03 at 3:22 pm

but remember how in my stupid fan/crushgirl moment i showed him THE tattoo, well not all of them, just the I Will Dare one.

could i be a bigger doofis?

6. keith 25.Oct.03 at 5:09 pm

do you really want me to guess?

i imagine being a doofis kind of like being a colorbook character filled in by a four-year old God.

doofis is the part that gets outside the lines.

7. jodi 25.Oct.03 at 5:16 pm

in my case they forgot to color inside any of the lines.