1. What is your favorite type of literature to read (magazine, newspaper, novels, nonfiction, poetry, etc.)? i alway say “snooty lit-type stuff,” because i can’t define it. and the moment you say you like books and love to read everyone always asks if you read schlock like the stuff written my james patterson, danielle steele, john grisham, janet evanovich, et. al. i’m snobby about my books. doesn’t mean i have good taste, because i read a lot of bad books that fall into what i thought would be the snooty-lit stuff, but it shouldn’t have.
2. What is your favorite novel?i can’t choose just one, that’s insane. a prayer for owen meany, written on the body, the bluest eye, infinite jest, the giant’s house, they all rank pretty high on the charts.
3. Do you have a favorite poem? (Share it!) stopping by wood on a snowy evening, howl, maggie and milly and molly and may, i like my body when it is with your, what lips my lips have kissed, and where, and why, i could go on and on, but i won’t.
4. What is one thing you’ve always wanted to read, or wish you had more time to read?
the bible– just out of curiousity really. i started reading it when i first graduated college, but i had a really hard time suspending my belief.
5. What are you currently reading?
songbook by nick hornby and the partly cloudy patriot by sarah vowell.