001. I’m only doing this because paige and mkh did.
002. I don’t like to think of myself as a follower.
003. i’m listening to the new grandpaboy (aka paul westerberg) cd.
004. it’s making me happy.
005. i’m already having troubles wondering what 100 things i could tell you about me that you don’t already know.
006. i don’t know how much i weigh.
007. i’ve never met my biological father.
008. my earliest memory is of my cousin colleen’s funeral, i was 4.
009. i haven’t the foggiest notion of how to spell colleen.
010. sometimes i have dreams that come true.
011. this has never, ever been a good thing.
012. six people i know have died after i dreamt about them dying.
013. this weirds out most everyone i know.
014. i just went up and put 0s in front of all the numbers so they line up right.
015. my apartment is so messy, i’d be embarrassed if you came over right now.
016. i have to be at the bowling alley at 7 a.m. tomorrow.
017. at work they call me jodi chromey, supergenius.
018. i think i might reveal too much on iwilldare.com.
019. there are things i could tell you that i won’t.
020. i will write and publish a novel someday.
021. i used to worry about being cool.
022. i don’t anymore.
023. because i know i am.
024. i think i’ll be a bad mom because i always forget to turn off the oven.
025. no man has ever told me he loved me.
026. i write the date on my checks like this: 01 Mar 02.
027. i can’t remember the last time i shaved my legs.
028. i’d very much like a reason to shave my legs.
029. i like my job.
030. i don’t know my cell phone number.
031. i like to watch tv with one hand down my pants ala al bundy.
032. i’m not good with movie quotes.
033. when i was younger i thought maybe i was supposed to be a boy.
034. my left thigh itches.
035. my phone can go weeks without ringing.
036. i love kids.
037. i don’t like babies so much.
038. i think i’m easily forgotten.
039. my family moved to wisconsin when i was a junior in high school.
040. i didn’t move with them.
041. i played alto saxophone for six years.
042. i still follow AP style.
043. i never took a typing class.
044. i’ve read the book “written on the body” five times.
045. i was once told that i have an endless capacity for love.
046. i want to be a good singer.
047. my friendboy jeff isn’t helping out at all.
048. i’ve had scarlet fever, the mumps, measles and whooping cough.
049. i fake self-confidence really well.
050. i lie.
051. some times.
052. i got my nose pierced for my 24th birthday.
053. i’m trying to convince tom to write about how wonderful i am.
054. sadly, he’s not having any of my nonesense.
055. each time i meet a man, i wonder what it’s like to kiss him.
056. this is for all men, even the old bowlerguys.
057. i’ve been at this for over an hour.
058. when i get lonely i like to buy stuff.
059. i act like a four year old when i am tired.
060. i had an affair with a married man.
061. sometimes i find republicans sexxy.
062. if i were facing starvation, i would not eat my cat.
063. i wish my vagina had a name (like my computers and truck do).
064. i fully expect to be visted by aliens while driving home from work.
065. i have four burnt sienna crayons.
066. i was born the sixth day of the sixth month at 6:36 p.m.
067. i really dislike the serial comma.
068. i have a super-secret e-crush right now.
069. i haven’t had sex since september.
070. i’m smiling right now.
071. i’m a bulldozer.
072. i like it when people don’t let me push them around.
073. i cried wednesday when rufus sang “halleluiah.”
074. i’m afraid of worms and snakes.
075. standing at the base of a tall building and looking up makes me sick.
076. i have two free plane tickets to anywhere in the u.s. and i don’t know where to go.
077. i want a pen pal.
078. i thought about cheating and adding the things from 29 things to this list.
080. nobody understands why i haven’t met my biological father.
081. i was once charged with obstructing an officer.
082. i spent not one, but two different nights in jail when i was 21 for writing a bad check.
083. the check was for $4.67.
084. i still get pissed off thinking about it.
085. i can gleek.
086. i never went on a date all through high school.
087. i want to give birth to a little boy and call him henry.
088. or jonas.
089. i’m pretty close to having all the songs on this grandpaboy cd memorized.
090. i like phone sex.
091. at one point i wanted to go to law school and study freedom of expression issues.
092. i graduated high school on my 18th birthday.
093. as i near the end i’m getting a giddy sense of accomplishment.
094. i think i might be immune to nyquil.
095. i took a year of russian in college and all i can remember how to say is, “i forgot my newspaper.”
096. i wish i had my own barbie doll.
097. my best bowling score is a 184.
098. i bowled that in college.
099. i am wearing an orange bra, it’s my favorite.
100. i don’t have any plants.