The first four items were discussed with the Cub Cashier as well as the ol’ hippie lady who checked ou right before I did.
- Whether or not I got new glasses (yes, I did. They’re even different from the new glasses that can be seen over there ——->).
- Where I got the glasses (eyebobs)
- How did I ever hear of that place (my friend works there)
- The potential discount on the swanky glasses because nepotism (I didn’t get a discount, we bartered for work because I am a communist, but I did not talk about being a communist with the cashier and the hippy).
- If they were metal or plastic (plastic) and how the hippie can only wear metal frames because she destroys frames all the time.
- How good I look in my fancy new glasses (super good).
- The potential spiciness of Anaheim peppers (I have no idea).
- All the oatmeal I bought (a lot because giant canisters of it were 2 for $4 and $3.19 if I just bought one)
- How I bought all the oatmeal because Sister #3 is always begging for monster cookies at Family Dinner.
- The fact that my family gets together for Family Dinner every Sunday.
- Whether or not I remembered to get M&Ms for those monster cookies (I did).
- That I have three sisters but only one Skypes in for Family Dinner.
- Why Sister #2 Skypes in because she lives in Portland now because she is a stupid professor at a stupid (and probably haunted) university there. (I omitted the stupid and haunted parts, but I thought them really loudly).
- The Cub Cashier’s wish that her family would do a weekly Family Dinner.
- How since she doesn’t do Family Dinner she calls her sister once a month and spends two hours on the phone catching up.
- Her sincere hope that my monster cookies turn out well & satisfy my beggar sister.
(Visited 31 times, 1 visits today)