- I’m reading Just Kids by Patti Smith (the paperback is like $7 on Amazon, you should just go buy it now). It makes me feel very nostalgic for 1995 which I will explain about later.
- While watching Peter, Bjorn & John on Conan and taking note of their beards I wondered if there was some sort of sociological connection between the popularity of big, bushy beards and the bare pubis of women (expectation that it should be bare) Also, bare pubis reminds me of that scene from “Beautiful Girls.”
- Every night when I laugh my head off watching Conan, I think of my Grammu and how much she loved Johnny Carson.
- I’m not entirely sure when I left Supergenius HQ last. Incidentally, I also cannot remember if I write it HQ or H.Q.
- Increasingly the use of the word slut is driving me bonkers. Also, I looked up slovenly (often used in the definition of slut), which lead me to sloven, which means, “a person who is habitually negligent of neatness or cleanliness in dress, appearance, etc.” Which makes me a total slut. But that’s not why I hate the word.
(Visited 27 times, 1 visits today)