- I’ve been wearing pajamas since Thursday night. Not the same pajamas, mind you, but pajamas nonetheless.
- I woke up this morning chanting the lyrics to “You’ll Accomp’ny Me.” I have no idea where that came from. I’m not a particular fan of the song, and that has nothing to do with that goofy contaction.
- It smells like someone outside is burning a dead skunk.
- While watching “Happy Days” tonight [part I of III]
- I wondered if my love for Fonzie stems from the fact that he reminds me of Snoopy [part II of III]
- It’s something about his eyes/eyebrows, they’re very Snoopyesque [part III of III]
- Also, I am not sure if I really like Shirley Feeny, what kind of a ninny dates someone who wears a blue windbreaker with “The Big Ragoo” embroidered on the back?
- I have a text file on Enid’s desktop called “batman.” In this file, I record excellent bits of dialog from the TV show. It will come in handy some day.
- I took a picture of my cats because they look really cute sleeping on the couch together. However, the iPhone had a hard time capturing the darkness of Paco without blowing out the lightness of Madison. So I took two, one where Paco has weird glowy eyes, and one with the HDR on.
(Visited 19 times, 1 visits today)