Things I probably shouldn’t admit, a list now with more cat photos

• I’ve been wearing pajamas since Thursday night. Not the same pajamas, mind you, but pajamas nonetheless.
  • I woke up this morning chanting the lyrics to “You’ll Accomp’ny Me.” I have no idea where that came from. I’m not a particular fan of the song, and that has nothing to do with that goofy contaction.
  • It smells like someone outside is burning a dead skunk.
  • While watching “Happy Days” tonight [part I of III]
  • I wondered if my love for Fonzie stems from the fact that he reminds me of Snoopy [part II of III]
  • It’s something about his eyes/eyebrows, they’re very Snoopyesque [part III of III]
  • Also, I am not sure if I really like Shirley Feeny, what kind of a ninny dates someone who wears a blue windbreaker with “The Big Ragoo” embroidered on the back?
  • I have a text file on Enid’s desktop called “batman.” In this file, I record excellent bits of dialog from the TV show. It will come in handy some day.
  • I took a picture of my cats because they look really cute sleeping on the couch together. However, the iPhone had a hard time capturing the darkness of Paco without blowing out the lightness of Madison. So I took two, one where Paco has weird glowy eyes, and one with the HDR on.

IMG_0054

IMG_0057

1. margosita 19.Oct.10 at 7:56 am

I always approve of more cat photos, lists or no.

2. Erin 19.Oct.10 at 9:11 am

I’ve been pajama-clad too! Not for the entire past week, but certainly for large swaths of it.

The kitties are lovely. I’ve never considered the difficulty of photographing a light cat and a dark cat with a cell phone before.

3. christa 19.Oct.10 at 12:17 pm

Do you think that maybe you killed Tom Bosley by watching “Happy Days” last night?

4. Jodi 19.Oct.10 at 12:19 pm

I probably killed him by not writing about how in the episode I was watching he totally kicked ass at poker and was showing off his skills at home with an Old Maid deck.

5. Jodi 19.Oct.10 at 12:45 pm

You do realize that I’m going to have to do some sort of Happy Days Memorial today in his honor, don’t you? I’m going to blame you for that one.

6. christa 19.Oct.10 at 1:00 pm

Anything to help you get the blood off your hands.

7. Jodi 19.Oct.10 at 1:05 pm

My friend Jodi Hanson claims I’m responsible for the death of another famous person, but I can’t remember for the life of me who it is.

8. christa 19.Oct.10 at 1:08 pm

Understandable. I suppose that if you make a habit of killing celebrities with your words, it makes each new death blur in with the old deaths.

9. Jodi 19.Oct.10 at 1:11 pm

Watch it, Pista. You better hope you never get famous.

10. christa 19.Oct.10 at 2:10 pm

I’m going to get famous just to test your powers.