- The great paradox of my life? I balk at paying $6 for a bag of coffee that makes countless cups of coffee, but don’t bat an eyelash at paying $5 for a single cup.
- Shakopee has been invaded by golf-loving freaks who wait in long lines to park at Canterbury and get on a bus that takes them to Chaska and the PGA thing some 20 minutes away.
- People spend a lot of time looking at my feet to check out if I’m wearing 6-inch heels. I often wonder if they’re disappointed when they spy me in a six-year-old pair of Doc Marten slide-ons.
- Tomorrow at Aunt Jodi’s Supergenius Daycare we’re having a cereal bar and making tissue paper flowers.
- Today I guessed 2 out of 3 of 89.3 The Current’s coffee break song about stars, meteors, etc. (Under the Milky Way, The Church and Stars, Hum).
(Visited 25 times, 1 visits today)