- What I want to be when I grow up. This question plagues me a lot. What I want to be is that person who lays around reading books or watching reality TV and gets paid a lot to do that. I can’t find a single want ad with that job description. In the meantime, I think I’m on my way to becoming a “Social Media Expert” and not so much an expert as someone who gets paid to help people figure out this kind of stuff. And this is happening not because I’ve pimped my social media savvy, but because other people I’ve worked with have done so. It blows my mind.
- Related to the last, how much do “Social Media Experts” get paid? Because I have no idea how to charge for this service
- How I’ve become the type of person who thinks people that sleep until 9 a.m. are laze-about slackers
- Also, I can’t seem to get up before 9 a.m. to save my life
- My inability to score above 46,000 in Bejeweled Blitz
- The (self-diagnosed) arthritis in my right elbow
- Junot Diaz, and how that essay I read last night was kinda lame
(Visited 8 times, 1 visits today)