- Box of not attractive Christmas Cards, you’ll see them in December
- Walkman — AM/FM, cassette, yo.
- Mickey Mouse watch that never belonged to me
- Another empty stapler
- Dusty Nikon SLR
- Phone charger from two phones ago
- Cigar Box from the bowling alley
- Box of paper clips
- Box of large binder clips
- Box of blue highlighters
Of all the office supplies I got when leaving Hell, Inc., the one thing I apparently didn’t get was a box of staples. I have two staplers and no staples.
I need the staples because my application for The Loft’s Mentor Series is done (and due Wednesday) and I want to mail it in. I’m hoping this year will be my year, because if I have to create a Mentor 2010 folder to go with my Mentor 2006, Mentor 2007, Mentor 2008, and Mentor 2009 folders that’ll be sad. Just sad.