A few reasons you have not heard from me when you were expecting to hear from me

1. All the writing they expect me to do at work, because it’s my job to do all the writing
  2. My ferocious bad attitude with extra snarkiness and a good deal of scowling
  3. The Paul Westerberg contest
  4. Bloxorz
  5. Distraught over CJ being told to pack his knives and leave
  6. Preoccupied with odd sexual fantasy involving me, Carl Newman, and Neko Case
  7. My crabby, crabby, crabbiness complete with the desire to inflict pain (both physical and psychological) on everyone who crosses my path)

1. UH 13.Sep.07 at 4:57 pm

I watched this movie today just because I caught the title as I surfed past.

Just FYI.

2. Holtz 14.Sep.07 at 12:58 am

I think it’s going to come down to Casey and Hung on Top Chef. Plus whats up with Brian sleeping in a stocking cap?

3. FFJ 14.Sep.07 at 8:29 am

the only thing worse than CJ being told to pack his knives, is the fact that Lacey is still “rocking” Bret’s world over on Rock of Love. no tears over broccolini though.

4. SpellsGood 14.Sep.07 at 5:42 pm

Yeah, thanks for that Bloxorz…I really needed another computer game to become obsessed with. Supergenius? I say ‘Evil Genius!’

5. FFJ 17.Sep.07 at 9:45 am

Oh GOD, wash my eyes out with bleach! Nothing like having Daddy produce and pay for your video, IN YOUR OWN PENTHOUSE. But like New York for Flavor of Love, this bitch will probably get her own fuckig show just to piss me off more.

6. Lori 17.Sep.07 at 5:40 pm

That was absolutely horrifying! And you know comments are turned off so we can’t tell her just how much it sucked! Gross. FFJ, pass the bleach, please.