yeah, i can’t think of a witty title at all.

first of all, i don’t know how y’all without iPods do this listening to music nonsense. CDs? Are you kidding me?

second of all, when i’m not so busy i totally have to write about the creepy knock on the door last night and the 2 hour phone call that resulted from the knock.

third of all, does anyone use the peephole in their door?

fourth of all, how come i always, always, always, over sleep when i have a 9 a.m. meeting? oh that’s because i always oversleep and i always have 9 a.m. meetings.

of all, you know what sunday is? should we here at supergenius headquarters do anything special for the anniversary that is the number we cannot name?

finally, is it totally pathetic that the song “Hornets! Hornets!” kind of gets me all excited because Craig Finn’s singing about a girl who has those Bones Brigade videos and slept with so many skaters?

1. SampleAndy 27.Jul.05 at 11:34 am

Thanks for reminding me… I thought those servers were a little noisy today. :-s

Yer jest spoiled! If you’d grown up with LPs and 8-tracks you’d recognize CDs for the magic they are. (:-s again)

2. jodi 27.Jul.05 at 11:43 am

i totally grew up with LPs, i had Janet Jackson’s Control on LP, Cyndi Lauper’s “True Colors,” Madonna’s “True Blue” and many many more. i was a record junkie in jr. high.

3. SampleAndy 27.Jul.05 at 12:07 pm

So imagine taking an armful of them to… oh, yeah… Nothing says you’re physically AT work.

🙁 I’ll shut up now.

4. jodi 27.Jul.05 at 1:02 pm

i am at work (today). and i would simply die if i had to bring records to work. i’m bitchy that i had to bring a CD and it only had 100 songs on it.

5. PeeWee 27.Jul.05 at 1:06 pm

I don’t have a peephole.
    I have a doorman. Which is really nice, no random knocks on the door, but bad when doing the walk of shame after a booty call.

6. jodi 27.Jul.05 at 1:11 pm

i don’t know of any apartments in all of minnesota that have a doorman. but then i don’t get out much.

and you should totally hold your head high after a booty call. sometimes a girl’s gotta have.

7. Damon 27.Jul.05 at 3:19 pm

There are a few buildings with doorman in downtown Mpls. A friend of mine lives at one, went to a Holiday party there last year.

Not wearing the tux/tales or anything, but he was the doorman all the same.

8. PeeWee 27.Jul.05 at 9:37 pm

Um, I usually have a shit eating grin on my face when I walk in after the booty call.
    They all know. Why else would I leave at 2am and come back at 4:30am?