i go it alone it doesn’t even hurt

i’ve developed some sort of weird spasm in my right eyelid. i haven’t a clue what it could portend. it’s probably a tumor or stress related or something. i do know that it’s damn annoying.

so can i just hate the snivelling, wishy washy, pouty, afraid person i’ve become over the past week? blech, that girl sucks ass. whenever she finds herself thinking about the potential-heartbreaker she bursts into tears. even in the middle of the work day tears spring to her eyes and she has to breathe deeply and blink rapidly to keep them from spilling over. also, she talks about herself in the third person.

1. girl 31.Mar.03 at 5:07 pm

whenever I go through times of stress, I get a tic in the outer corner of my right eyelid. it’s extremely obnoxious but it eventually goes away when I stop thinking about it so much.

2. Kevin 31.Mar.03 at 9:03 pm

Stop the caffeine, at least for a little while. I used to get a wicked twitch in my right eye too when stressed out. I haven’t gotten it since I stopped the caffeine intake.

3. jodi 31.Mar.03 at 9:11 pm

but i didn’t have any diet cokes yesterday and only one today!

4. Kevin 31.Mar.03 at 9:59 pm

Ok, then I’m a dummy. Go see the doctor. Doctors are smarter than me and have cooler toys.

5. jodi 31.Mar.03 at 10:03 pm

actually it stopped spazing out once i got home from work.

6. girl 01.Apr.03 at 10:37 am

of course it did. I think we know what your main source of stress is now. not that it wasn’t obvious before. 😛

7. Dara 01.Apr.03 at 11:37 am

I used to have a similar recurring spasm in my eyelid. Incredibly annoying (but mine was going several times an hour, every day). My doctor said I could do three things: get more sleep (ha!); reduce stress (ha!); reduce caffeine (hmmm…). I’ve been off caffeine since July, and I haven’t had it again. Just keep it in mind!

Glad it went away. : )