and all the love my heart could bring

dancing for the whole world to see is up over at backwash. writing this column made me smile and smile.

1. Anonymous 31.Mar.02 at 11:50 am

Why was Scott crying? Because of his roommate?

2. jodi 31.Mar.02 at 11:56 am

because of his roommate and his best friend was graduating and he was drunk and it was 2:30 in the morning.

i’d like to say it was because of my ravishing beauty and kindness, but that wasn’t it at all.

so how do you know his name is scott?

3. Anonymous 31.Mar.02 at 3:34 pm

Oh, I remember Scott and I remember you. And I’m sure your ravishing beauty and kindness had something to do with it, on some level. And I thought I remembered that a blugold was some sort of bird.
    Here’s to memories…

4. jodi 31.Mar.02 at 8:34 pm

don’t you think you should refresh my memory? who are you?

5. Anonymous 31.Mar.02 at 9:52 pm

I’m just an old friend who is enjoying your daily recaps. I find myself in the “timequakes” a lot too, especially in the spring, when any river is the Chippewa, any bar is the Cam, any cheesy night club is She-nans. Any talking skinny man is Myers, and old woman is Sipress. And any drunk college kid is me, loving the heck out of UWEC.

6. jodi 31.Mar.02 at 10:43 pm

but that’s no fair! if you’re an old friend why can’t i know who you are? do you see the utter unfairness of this all?

are you mezzy?

7. jodi 31.Mar.02 at 10:46 pm

cindy lou who?

8. Anonymous 01.Apr.02 at 11:27 am

Ah…the legend does not disappoint! Indeed it’s your old friend and former New Orleans hotel-mate. I stumbled across your page while searching for spectator and uwec. Imagine my surprise when I found that you have your very own web site and sizable following. How have you been?

9. jodi 01.Apr.02 at 4:06 pm

i’ve been pretty swell as of late. psychotic and neurotic as ever, but some things never change.

c’mon i don’t get any kudos for my fine and brillant investigative guessing?

are you like the govenor of some state i’ve never heard of yet?

10. Anonymous 01.Apr.02 at 6:32 pm

no babies yet for mr. l.

11. Anonymous 01.Apr.02 at 6:45 pm

I figured that you were able to narrow it down to an alcoholic POLS major, given the many professors and pubs references. Was that how you guessed it?
    And yes, I’m the Governor of the Great State of Suspended Animation. Bet you’ve never heard of that!
    Do you keep up with many old folks from our days?