since my anniversary is nearing, i decided to take part in this week’s friday five:
1. How long have you had a weblog? Since July 2000.
2. What was your first post about? finally getting it right.
3. How many changes (name, location, etc.) of your weblog have there been, if more than one? none, at all. it’s been i will dare @iwilldare.com since the get go. i am incredibly dull, or loyal. you pick.
4. What CMS (content management system) do you use? Movable Type and i love it. love it! i love greymatter too, but movable type has way more functionality and noah has better things to do than develop GM. I started with blogger but it was too unreliable and i was too impatient.
5. Do you read people who have both a journal and a weblog? Or do you prefer to read people who have all of their writing in one central place? I like them both, but i prefer the journallers. people’s lives are way more interesting than the hottest, coolest flash animation or news story or salon article, you know?