midget cheerleaders and made for tv movies

i had the worst nightmare last night. i dreamt that sister #4 offered up my apartment as a place where a team of cheerleaders from california could stay while participating in some competition.

it all seemed ok. i could handle a gaggle of cheerleaders for the weekend. not a problem. so i’m sleeping in bed when the cheerleaders arrive. sister #4 is there and she lets them in. i am awakened by all the commotion and sit up in bed. i see the cheerleaders enter my room.

they are all midgets. an entire troop of midget-cheerleaders were dotting the floor of my bedroom. they all had these gearbags bigger than them and were wearing bad makeup.

it was terrible. i am afraid of midgets. i have been since 8th grade. there was one midget (and i don’t even know the pc term anymore) girl in my junior high. she was mean to me. really, quite mean to me. of course, i think it was because i was so tall (6’2″ at the time) and she was so short. i really have no idea why she disliked me so much, i never asked because she was always making fun of me.

so i am sitting on bed, with the midget cheerleaders stretching out on the bedroom floor. one of them is talking to sister #4. i am frozen in fear. i don’t want to get out of bed, because i don’t want them to see how tall i am. but at the same time, i really want to get out of bed because i have to pee.

finally the urge to pee is stronger than my fear of midgets. i step out of bed and you can hear a hush fall over the crowd. then the whispers. “damn she’s tall.” “would you look at her.” “wow.”

gah!

then i decided to leave. i am not sure where i was going. in the dream my co-workers dallas and vince lived right down the hall. i went to go visit them. but the thing was, the entire apartment building was taken over by midget cheerleaders and dancers. they were spilling out of apartment doors, practicing in the halls. everywhere.

so i made it over to vince’s apartment and i returned the watch my 2-year-old nephew had stolen from him. well, as much as a 2-year-old can steal. vince thanked me kindly and said i should get going if i wanted to make it to the cheerleading competition on time.

i missed the competition, i am not sure how or why. but when i got home, i turned on the tv and there was a made for tv movie about the midget cheerleading competition. i was most happy, because i wanted to see how everything ended.

that’s when i woke up. feel free to analyze.

1. mickmars 27.Jul.01 at 8:39 am

sounds like a twin peaks episode.

weirdo.

2. Allen 27.Jul.01 at 1:12 pm

I was getting all hot n’ bothered until I read the word “midgets.”

They’re funny, but they ain’t sexy!

3. dangerman 27.Jul.01 at 2:27 pm

I concur midget cheerleader are NOT sexy.

4. Craig 20.Nov.02 at 12:09 am

sounds erotic!

5. Heidi 15.Feb.03 at 4:50 pm

i had a dream that a midget the size to my knee pinched my butt and wnt he he he he andi was skating at a skating rink. then it was all midgets get in free night and i had like 30 midgets trying to kill me. they took their hand and wiggled their fingers by their face saying “i’m gonna get’cha i’m gonna get’cha.ha ha ha ha ha i’m gonna kill ya i’m gonna kill ya ha ha ha ha ha” the i ran to the bath room and shut the door to the stall and they cramled under the door and i got ambushed my like 30 of them little thing that i hate soo much..i think that they will kill me and i start to freak out when i see one!!!!!!!!

6. Heidi 15.Feb.03 at 4:50 pm

i had a dream that a midget the size to my knee pinched my butt and wnt he he he he andi was skating at a skating rink. then it was all midgets get in free night and i had like 30 midgets trying to kill me. they took their hand and wiggled their fingers by their face saying “i’m gonna get’cha i’m gonna get’cha.ha ha ha ha ha i’m gonna kill ya i’m gonna kill ya ha ha ha ha ha” the i ran to the bath room and shut the door to the stall and they crawled under the door and i got ambushed my like 30 of them little thing that i hate soo much..i think that they will kill me and i start to freak out when i see one!!!!!!!!

7. Heidi 15.Feb.03 at 4:50 pm

8. Asia 03.Mar.03 at 2:07 am

I have a friend that is afraid of midgets because one bit him on the knee in Toys ‘R Us when he wouldn’t tell the midget where the GameBoys were. Since he was only seven or eight when it happened, he’s been traumetised by it ever since. Somehow, I think a dream like this would have him screaming and in a cold sweat. Anyone have any suggestions on how to defeat his miniphobia?

9. Keanuette 28.Jun.03 at 2:07 pm

ROFL!

You have a crazy imagination.

10. KAREN 23.Sep.03 at 11:59 pm

I have a fear of midgets and dwarfs, also. I have no idea why. I think when I was a kid, a bus load of midgets got off a bus and they were in a hurry, scurrying past me. That’s the only recollect I have of being around midgets. I freeze up when I see one . Everyone thinks it’s funny but me. I know they are probably very nice people but I start to hyperventilate around them.

11. Anonymous 24.Sep.03 at 12:01 am

12. Diana 07.Oct.03 at 4:36 pm

hey what up well i got 2nd place on sunday for cheer compition but we were suppose to get 1st but we 150 points decduction so ya and we still placed 2nd i am so HAPPY

13. Diana 07.Oct.03 at 4:37 pm

14. Ashley 22.Jan.04 at 3:02 pm

Ya know..this is kinda mean. I am a midget and I am also a cheerleader for my highschool. I’m so fucking sick of people being mean to me because I am short…and because of my disease. Yes, that one girl who was a midget might have been mean to you…but that is NO excuse to make fun of midgets. I know a lot of tall people who are assholes too..ya know?. MTV and just TV have made little people into people who are not to be taking seriously, that we are not cute, little circus people, and thats bullshit. We are not all like that. I stand 2’6″ — and I’ve never preformed in the circus! DUH! We have the same color blood and we DO HAVE FEELINGS! We are NOT objects and people should NOT be scared of us!
    Ashley