can you stand me on my feet?

wilco covering the replacements’ color me impressed, does life get any better?

1. mickmars 17.Jul.01 at 1:38 pm

some of them wilco doods, they’re from saintlouis. dork.

2. mickmars 17.Jul.01 at 3:11 pm

its probably because they feel sorry for them. what with being so dangerously close to canada that they have to go so low as to make up outrageous lies about how many lakes the state has just to get anyone to ever go there. plus, you weirdos play baseball in a dome. how sad for you.

3. jodi 17.Jul.01 at 3:20 pm

it’s 11,342 lakes, why would we make that shit up?

4. jeffy 17.Jul.01 at 3:33 pm

The Get Up Kids covered Beer For Breakfast. I haven’t heard it, but you might want to track it down if you enjoy that sort of thing.

By the way, you kids should stop your petty bickering. Besides, the entire midwest is fictional. Your cities don’t exist.

California rules!

5. jodi 17.Jul.01 at 3:42 pm

beer for breakfast is on “all for nothing/nothing for all.” i think it’s right after birthday girl.

i know my replacements.

6. mickmars 17.Jul.01 at 4:24 pm

i swear to the sweet lord jesus i was in MN and i didn’t see one single goddamn lake. how could that be? 11,342 of them, and i didnt see one? my ass. you people elected a wrassler, why would i expect you to be able to count.

7. kaitlin 17.Jul.01 at 9:14 pm

you must have had your eyes closed. my family has lived in four different houses in minnesota and we have always lived within walking distance of a lake. this doesn’t include our cabin. that one is within spitting distance.

8. ty 17.Jul.01 at 9:55 pm

I knew it! I can totally believe that the midwest is fictional. When I drove from Atlanta to SLC it was like I was in some strange fog until I crossed west of the rockies. (I’m still not convinced that SLC is real.) This all goes to prove what I’ve been telling jodi all along. She needs to move.