- That there doesn’t seem to be any sort of ready-made, easy to eat chocolate in this entire house
- This weird lip zit I can’t seem to stop touching
- That I have no idea what in the hell Tubular Bells are, nor have I ever seen “The Exorcist”
- That I am so tired that I cannot fire back an ass-kicking e-mail that needs to be fired back
- That I am using the word that so often in this list
- That Sister #2 is kicking my ass at Scrabulous*
- That I only got four hours of sleep and thus will be entirely too tired to finish reading The Monsters of Templeton which is currently my favorite thing on the planet (because there is no chocolate in the house
When I signed up for Facebook a few months ago I used a fake name. Basically I was doing some research for work and you have to be a member of Facebook to read anything on Facebook. So I signed up and planned to never deal with it again after I got the info I needed. But then I learned about Scrabulous and started my quest to get a #1 rank on iRead or whatever the hell it’s called. However, it bugged the shit out of me that my profile was under a fake name. So after a month of trying and being rejected a few times, I had to lie to the Facebook people (I told them that Willdare was my married name and I got divorced) to get my profile under my real name. Yes, I thought you needed to know all that.