Things that are making me a little sad tonight, a follow up list to the last one

• That there doesn’t seem to be any sort of ready-made, easy to eat chocolate in this entire house
  • This weird lip zit I can’t seem to stop touching
  • That I have no idea what in the hell Tubular Bells are, nor have I ever seen “The Exorcist”
  • That I am so tired that I cannot fire back an ass-kicking e-mail that needs to be fired back
  • That I am using the word that so often in this list
  • That Sister #2 is kicking my ass at Scrabulous*
  • That I only got four hours of sleep and thus will be entirely too tired to finish reading The Monsters of Templeton which is currently my favorite thing on the planet (because there is no chocolate in the house

*random aside:
When I signed up for Facebook a few months ago I used a fake name. Basically I was doing some research for work and you have to be a member of Facebook to read anything on Facebook. So I signed up and planned to never deal with it again after I got the info I needed. But then I learned about Scrabulous and started my quest to get a #1 rank on iRead or whatever the hell it’s called. However, it bugged the shit out of me that my profile was under a fake name. So after a month of trying and being rejected a few times, I had to lie to the Facebook people (I told them that Willdare was my married name and I got divorced) to get my profile under my real name. Yes, I thought you needed to know all that.

1. christa 30.Apr.08 at 11:01 pm

funny about the facebook thing. i just noticed today that your name wasn’t willdare anymore. so i guess that answers that.

2. shokkou 01.May.08 at 7:39 am

Silly bean. Tubular bells are exactly what they sound like. Long metal tubes, like giant wind chimes. Pick up a copy of the CD (Mike Oldfield, Tubular Bells), put it on, and chill. It’s excellent head music.

3. bakiwop 01.May.08 at 8:43 am

“I told them that Willdare was my married name and I got divorced”

reason #674(h) why you rock.

4. Heather 01.May.08 at 12:27 pm

I saw that one the facebook and wondered about it. And you don’t want to see the exorcist. It gave me a bad feeling in my shoes.

5. Tam 01.May.08 at 7:04 pm

If you’re into icky, creepy films, The Exorcist is good, but in a really bad, look under the bed for monsters, never be able to stop thinking about it way. Does that make sense?

Even hearing the theme song gives me chills. Same with the Halloween theme song – which is Silent Jay’s ringtone, btw.

6. PeeWee 01.May.08 at 10:38 pm

zomg. You don’t know Tubular Bells? How can that be?

7. david 02.May.08 at 7:58 pm

I always thought that “Supergenius” functioned as your last name by way of royal decree.