Riddle me this II

How much should one spend on a decent pair of over-the-ear headphones?

(Visited 13 times, 1 visits today)


  1. Damon 22.Feb.07 at 10:40 am

    Over-the-ear studio headphones (with the sound-absorbing material completely encompassing your ears, resting on your head) or over-the-ear headphones that rest on the ear itself, like they used to include in the walkmans of the 80’s??

  2. Jodi 22.Feb.07 at 10:45 am

    completely encompassing, resting on my head- headphones. I believe the technical term is circumaural.

  3. UH 22.Feb.07 at 7:57 pm

    Mmmm, “circumaural”. Makes me horny, baby.


Leave a Reply

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.