Things I learned while watching Heart’s ‘All I Wanna Do is Make Love to You’ video

1. It’s probably not a good idea to go driving in the rain while you’re ovulating
  2. The line ‘all I wanna do is make love to you’ will work on lonely boys in the rain, but chances are it will scare off every other man on the planet
  3. If you’re gonna use a lonely hitchhiker to make a baby, you should probably find that hitchhiker in a different state because you might just accidentally run into him while you’re with the illegitimate tree you planted while walking in the garden that night
  4. Finally, if you’re gonna make a baby with a lonely hitchhiker, find one that kind of looks like you or at least has the same color eyes because that way when you run into him he won’t recognize his own eyes

**Bonus lesson: Dudes love Nancy Wilson (the blonde one)

1. UH 23.Jan.07 at 12:24 pm

I was always partial to Ann, myself. Nancy (even in her 1980s corseted boobs-spilling-out phase) was always too skinny. Having sex with her would be like having sex with an ironing board.

2. Jodi 23.Jan.07 at 1:05 pm

This is why I love you!

3. kelly 23.Jan.07 at 5:29 pm

I applaud you observations and would like to add the following:

1. A one night stand “bringing out the woman” in anyone “too many times easily” is pure fiction. She was faking…for herself.

2. In order to leave first and leave him a note, she had to have scampered away before the echo of her multiple woman screams faded away in order to actually beat his departure.

4. UH 24.Jan.07 at 4:13 pm

Testing, 1 2 3.

5. UH 24.Jan.07 at 9:43 pm

Yay, fixeded!

6. Jodi 24.Jan.07 at 9:44 pm

I’m not called supergenius for nothing! It was a conflict with an old plugin and the new WordPress.