- Who played bass for the Ramones? It was Dee Dee and he is my favorite Ramone now, because I watched “Rock and Roll High School” and dude he’s the hottest one ever. And, apparently, he’s the one who yelled “1, 2, 3, 4” before each song.
- What did the bride die of in the video November Rain? It remains unclear at this point. I think she caught pneumonia because it rained at her wedding reception. Wolfdogg thinks it was the high number of heroin junkies in attendance at the wedding. Allegedly, the secret can be discovered by reading Del James’ short story Without You. What I do know is that Axl’s pain is so hot and bitter that his tears makes the color run from the roses in her bouquet.
- Didn’t Kerouac die of cancer? No, he died of a hemorrhage caused by chronic alcoholism. Craig Finn 1, Jodi Chromey 0.
- How come RJ hates Lucinda Williams? It remains a mystery.
- Is the nymphet from the “Cradle of Love” video famous? She was in “Point Break” with Keanu Reeves and Patrick Swayze, so apparently not.
(Visited 23 times, 1 visits today)