the good times are killing me

i did the wake up at 8:05 and arrive at work by 9:15 thing this morning. i was up entirely too late gabbing with darlingjason. you should all be really quite proud of my self-restraint, i know i am. sometimes i amaze myself. next time won’t be so easy.

so class starts today and i’m so very excited and nervous that i can’t hardly sit still. i love/hate the first day of class. love it because there are so many new people and old friends i get to see, hate it because i have to introduce myself.

what should i say?

hi i’m jodi and. . .

1. Thomas 16.Sep.04 at 11:18 am

“…many people who have never met me are in love with me already!”

By the way, my fledgling blog, as “vanilla” as it is, is mostly due to your influence. Thanks for finding a NEW way for me to waste my time.

2. damon 16.Sep.04 at 11:41 am

Hi, my name is Jodi and I fantasized about dressing my last writing teacher in a Catholic school girl uniform and tying him to the tree in my backyard. Are any of you well toned and suggestible?

3. Andy 16.Sep.04 at 11:41 am

hi i’m jodi and. . . I wanna be a cowboy!
    That should be a great conversation starter!

4. Dana 16.Sep.04 at 1:57 pm

Make up a secret persona for yourself and act as if you almost believe it. A spy is a pretty good one. So’s substitute lion tamer for Sigfried and Roy. Tell them Roy is feeling much better and sends his love.

5. jodi 16.Sep.04 at 2:06 pm

damon have you been reading my bedside diary again? and that was the fantasy about the freakshow. i fantasized last class about my writing teacher and a truck full of popcorn.

6. FFJ 16.Sep.04 at 2:16 pm

hey! i totally forgot that i am going to be down there for the twins game – maybe i can talk hubbin into grumpfest? what time does class start – when does it end?

isis isis
    ra ra ra!

7. jodi 16.Sep.04 at 2:18 pm

class starts at 5 and ends at 7. i’ll have my cell with me, but it’ll be off during class since some people like to call during classes.

8. ffj 17.Sep.04 at 9:39 am