for the uninitiated

for those not in the know:

the TTHM: tall, tall handsome man i met last summer; probably the person who cares for me most in the world

NBFB: new best friendboy

FFJ: fabulous friend jodie

sister #2: 29 (i think) mom of jaycie and max

sister #3: 26 (or 27) mom of cade (aka the peanut) and nolan (aka rolie polie nolie the great defender of fun)

sister #4: 23

artguy: work friend who makes art when not working

sweet rob: formerly known as beautiful robert, former and soon to be current hot, hot writing teacher (may be referred to on occassion as the delicious dish)

darlingjason: cuteboy who makes parts tingle

webboy: another worker guy, who i say is the brother i never wanted

stink: brother-in-law married to sister #2

superadultresponsiblegirl: my alter-ego

the outlaw: cocksucker who hurt my heart

did i forget anyone?

1. UH 05.May.04 at 12:03 am

UH: The UNCOUTH_HEATHEN, a cyberstalker who’s not nearly as creepy as THOMAS, to the best of jodi’s knowledge.

2. jodi 05.May.04 at 12:36 am

and who stole his nickname from me, actually. because of something to do with cream cheese. do you remember UH?

3. UH 05.May.04 at 12:39 am

Indeed I do.

Late at night, when I’m all alone and my mind begins to wander (as it often does) the memory of that night and the thought of the cream cheese will send the synapses into a virtual orgy of excitatory postsynaptic potential, until my poor brain just can’t take any more and has to excuse itself to the patio for a long, contemplative cigarette.

4. UH 05.May.04 at 12:43 am

And I’ve just noticed that our two-year anniversary passed by without so much as a hurrah, so:

Hurrah!

5. andrea 05.May.04 at 11:15 am

i have some vague memories of an evil munchkin, though you haven’t mentioned him in a long time so he probably doesn’t count anymore.

6. FFJ 05.May.04 at 1:44 pm

WOW! I can’t believe someone else finally thinks I’m as fabulous as I do. =)

uh…not that he gets mentioned much…but you left out cute ben – he’s probably in Asia saving hookers though.

And Smelly – how could you forget Smelly???

7. Thomas 06.May.04 at 10:49 pm

Creepy Me… But Jodi stopped even referring to me. I’m the pink elephant in the room that everyone ignores and refuses to talk about… Like a gay son… I’m the “gay son” of IWILLDARE.COM.

I doubt I’ll ever be “DarlingGaySon”, so Creepy Thomas it is…

8. UH 07.May.04 at 8:45 pm

I love my creepy dead gay son!

9. jodi 07.May.04 at 8:49 pm

but how you feel about a creepy son with a limp wrist and a pulse? hmm?