work avoidance

i saw the Johnny Depp quiz on AC’s site and i couldn’t resist, because two of my friends (TTHM and the Wondergeek) just adore johnny to no end. so i had to find out which johnny depp i was and i’m:

You Are Edward From "Edward Scissorhands."

You are very shy and often misunderstood. Innocent, sweet, and artistic, you like to pass your days by daydreaming and expressing yourself through the arts. You are a truly unique individual. Unfortunately, you are quite lonely, and few people truly understand you.

Take The Johnny Depp Quiz!

1. jodi 16.Jan.04 at 8:08 am

are you surprised in the least? which johnny are you?

2. hope 16.Jan.04 at 8:43 am

I took the test three times and was always Ed Wood!!! Hilarious, I love Johnny Depp, but was definitely thinking I was more of the Sam character from Benny & Joon? Eh

3. Kevin Lawver 16.Jan.04 at 9:06 am

I am the all-powerful Gilbert Grape!! I’m not sure how… I never delivered groceries to Ms. Steenburgen, not even once.

4. heather 16.Jan.04 at 9:40 am

i’m ichabod crane from sleepy hollow.

“You’re a deep thinker – most times logically. You’re a bit of a neat freak and a wuss (hey, you do faint a lot!) but you do have the ability to overcome your fears and come out stronger in the end. And you never lose your head over things. (Gufaw gufaw!)”

that’s not too far off, actually.

5. Brandon 16.Jan.04 at 9:54 am

Another Gilbert Grape here!

6. Tam 16.Jan.04 at 10:17 am

I was Edward, too. Actually, now that I think about it, that shouldn’t have been such a big surprise. That used to be my favorite Johnny Depp movie. (Now its Pirates of the Carribean. Yummy.)

7. Pingback: My Perky World

8. TTHM 16.Jan.04 at 11:21 am

I ended up as Gilbert Grape too. How sad. I was hoping for Ed Wood.

You Are Gilbert From “What’s Eating Gilbert Grape?”

You are very giving and self-sacrificing. You’re always there to lend a helping hand to family and friends. However, this generous nature often robs you of fulfilling your needs and desires, and may cause you to become resentful. Find a way to balance your kindness with your independence.

9. Pingback: My Perky World

10. dainec 16.Jan.04 at 11:24 am

I’m totally Ed Wood. And I love Johnny Depp.

11. Mr. Grape 16.Jan.04 at 12:27 pm

Arrgg, I wanted to be a pirate. I guess Gilbert is a good match. Will someone attend to my needs and desires? Highly doubtful! Love ya Jodi!!

12. minnekeith 16.Jan.04 at 12:52 pm

Sam here from Benny & Joon.

I can kind of see it.

13. Wendy 16.Jan.04 at 2:02 pm

I’m Ed Wood from Ed Wood.

I suppose I should watch Ed Wood?

14. UH 16.Jan.04 at 4:17 pm

I’m Gilbert too. Haven’t seen it though, so it doesn’t mean anything to me.

15. Thomas 19.Jan.04 at 11:54 am

I got this… Is this a good thing?

You Are Sam From "Benny & Joon."You are very talented at physical comedy. People are in awe of your abilities. However, you have many quirks which can either win people over or completely annoy them. But you’re a sweetheart through and through, and it’s hard not to love you.
    Take The Johnny Depp Quiz!

16. Missjrlynch 09.Feb.04 at 6:18 pm

I got Sam from Benny and Joon, that’s what I expected.