they is, they is, they is

1. i started my new class tonight. being around a group of people and not having a single one of them crying was refreshing.

2. there’s a jody, a jodie and, of course, a jodi in this class.

3. the teacher, robert, is beautiful. expect him to go shooting to the top of the crush list in the coming weeks.

4. it was nice to “get back to normal” even if it was only for a couple of hours.

5. i think i will love this class with a passion, and not just because of beautiful robert. but because my new best friendboy is in it and so is chicken little from work and a man named scott from my last class.

1. Jeff 19.Sep.03 at 6:55 am

Robert is good looking, I suppose. But you gotta admit, he’s in dire need of a haircut. And those sideburns, horrible…

2. jodi 19.Sep.03 at 7:31 am

noooo! i love the hair and when he agreed with me about the beauty of language, i wanted melt. and the way he kept repeating “they is, they is, they is,” YUMMY! and then the hands, the way he talked with his hands. oh my.

3. jodi 19.Sep.03 at 9:48 am

it’s from the stort we read in class last night tobias wolff’s “bullet in the brain.”

4. heather 19.Sep.03 at 11:15 am

take a picture of him for me next week. 😉

5. Jeff 19.Sep.03 at 2:09 pm

ooh ooh, I’m thinking I’m getting a camera phone very soon (like today after work). I’ll be able to very stealthily snap a shot of the guy. And really, the hairstyle has to go, you’ll see. There’s nothing wrong with long hair but the style is a sad recap of the 80’s. It makes a mullet look good. You’ll see…

6. jodi 19.Sep.03 at 2:15 pm

stop with the blasphemy! his hair is beautiful. next thing you’ll be telling me the TTHM isn’t handsome.