thatsa spicy meataball

i made the commitment to eating pizza tonight. i’ve been craving pizza for some time. i don’t eat it too often, not because i don’t love it, but more because it’s such a commitment. when you live alone, and decide to eat pizza, you have to commit yourself to the fact that you’ll be eating it for the next 3-4 meals. most of the time, i just can’t handle that level of commitment. we all know that i’ve got a few commitment issues.

but tonight i gave in. it was yummy. i hope i can see this through to the end. but i’m thinking pizza on thrusday will not be as yummy as the pizza on tuesday.

now i have to finish watching se7en and then write my ass off. because well there’s lots of words that need to get out of my head.

1. Bonny 30.Sep.03 at 7:03 pm

We live in the boonies, up in the mountains east of Albuquerque. We can’t get mail or pizza delivered up here! And sometimes I crave it also.

2. wendy 30.Sep.03 at 7:51 pm

ya know, i don’t like you right now, jodi. all i can think about is eating pizza. my only problem is that i think right now i would eat the whole damn thing.

3. Natalie 30.Sep.03 at 10:49 pm

Oh, God, isn’t that so true about pizza? Even Chinese isn’t as much of a commitment as pizza is.

4. Natalie 30.Sep.03 at 10:50 pm

5. dweebie 01.Oct.03 at 11:44 am

We don’t get pizza delivery either or paper delivery, but we do get mail!!!

You guys, just get smaller pizzas.

6. Bonny 01.Oct.03 at 12:27 pm

We don’t get paper delivery either, Dweebs. Pretty weird, since most folks here make it into town every single day to work, with no problems getting back home. I think the no-delivery policy here should be re-evaluated. If _I_ can get here, why not a pizza guy?