the request line is open

because i’m a shameless hussy and because donating to a good cause really gets me off, i’m gonna whore myself to the bidders. bonny said she’d donate $5 to hear about memphis– so on saturday there will be an entry about memphis. any other requests?

p.s. iwilldare.com is a family site, geared to wholesome fun for everyone! there will be no honoring of requests for nudity, partial nudity, or any other such nonsense. but if you want to see like my couch, yeah, i can do that for you.

1. Bonny 21.Jul.03 at 12:05 pm

Jodi, I followed your links & even registered, but I can’t figure out how to pledge. Help us!

2. jodi 21.Jul.03 at 12:19 pm

as far as i can tell, you have to log-in and then click the Sponsor link on the left, and then go find the person you want to sponsor and then click sponsor this site. i don’t think it’s all that intuitive.

3. UH 21.Jul.03 at 12:48 pm

Is the couch nekkid?

4. jodi 21.Jul.03 at 1:43 pm

most of the time, yes. sometimes paco will stretch out seductively on it.

5. Calli 21.Jul.03 at 2:02 pm

If you follow the link from the earlier post that says “sponsor me” it’ll take you to the login page. Above the login info, there’s a button that says “Click to create an account.”

After you click that, you’ll get a page that will say, “you’ve chosen to sponsor iwilldare.com”, etc. It’ll still show the login boxes. Just scoll right past them and you can fill in your name, e-mail address, pledge amount, etc. It’s all very simple and you wont have to do any searching. 🙂

I started making monthly contributions to charity back in March or April, something I kept telling myself I should do for a long time. I decided on $20 a month because I don’t make much money yet. So, this month my $20 will sponsor your blogathon and Book Aid.

If I think of any requests, I’ll let you know later. 😉

6. jodi 21.Jul.03 at 2:05 pm

thanks so much. when i get home, i’ll post a list of the requests, if i get any more.

7. Natalie 22.Jul.03 at 9:21 am

You know, for a minute there I read couch as crotch. Yeah, I’m a pervert…

8. jodi 22.Jul.03 at 9:22 am

i like you entirely too much to show you pictures of my naked (or clothed for that matter) crotch.