bereft

right now i feel like the stupidest, loneliest, most pathetic girl in the whole wide world. i’m hoping it passes after a good night’s sleep.

1. UH 30.Jun.03 at 5:13 pm

Now, don’t you fret. I’d feel like the most pathetic girl in the world too, if I only got three hours of sleep.

😛

2. jodi 30.Jun.03 at 5:15 pm

3. UH 30.Jun.03 at 5:38 pm

Clearly that’s not the case, as third-party perception (mine and others) seems to generally validate the view that you’re quite superb.

4. jodi 30.Jun.03 at 6:46 pm

but if you could see deep down in my heart of hearts, you’d know the truth.

5. The Monster 30.Jun.03 at 10:34 pm

I remember you–but the you I remember was neither pathetic nor stupid. As I recall you were a bit lonely then as well, but then we all are. It’s good to visit your world once more.

6. jodi 30.Jun.03 at 11:45 pm

who is the me you remember? and where have you been?

7. Thomas 01.Jul.03 at 6:43 am

“but what if it’s only now in this condition that i can really think clearly, what if in my well-rested state i was only fooling myself?”

Sure, and people drive the safest when they’re drunk, crack addicts make the best decisions when they’re high and Clinton does his best thinking with his penis.

I hope that with a good nights sleep you can see how fucking useless it is to get THAT down on yourself. Having some self doubt keeps us all humble, but what you’re laying on yourself should only be reserved for evil scientists, insane dictators and orange haired race car drivers who pick sluts over women of real substance.

If I were there now, I’d give you a kiss on the forehead and a kick in the ass.