is there something wrong she said, of course there is. . .

. . . you’re still alive she said. don’t worry. i’m hiding behind a mountain of work to avoid thinking about stuff.

1. Thomas 06.May.03 at 2:12 pm

You have an answering machine message at home from no one in particular who wants you to remember that people care about you, Jodi.

2. Jeff 06.May.03 at 2:26 pm

ditto, about the caring part. I know nothing about your answering machine and any messages that may be contained therein. That is, I don’t have your number, but I suppose I could look it up easily enough. Although me calling you would probably be a little creepy so I’ll just stick to the e-communication thing for now.
    Anyway, I’ll stop rambling now. Oh, and don’t be such a stranger. Ok, now I’m done.

3. Thomas 06.May.03 at 3:55 pm

See, I’ll take that creepy risk just to make sure Jodi isn’t trapped under a 200 pound boulder of used kleenex…

4. Wes 06.May.03 at 8:35 pm

Let’s say she was. you still wouldn’t know even if you called her. then all you have left is the creepiness factor.

5. Thomas 07.May.03 at 5:58 am

Good point, Wes. Well, good point if I meant a literal 200 pound boulder of kleenex and all. Not such a good point if Jodi was too sick to blog and just needed someone to talk to about how she feels. You know, human interaction? Yeah, I’m a real creep…

6. Wes 07.May.03 at 4:16 pm

I was taking your metaphor “200 pound boulder of kleenex” to mean in trouble in some fashion.

If you’d said “buried under a mound of kleenex” it would have made more sense and worked the way you wanted it to.