i need an omen

quick someone tell me five good things before my heart breaks in two.

1. Kevin 30.Jan.03 at 1:22 pm

1. You’re not in prison (think Oz…).
    2. Fox is running Joe Millionaire tonight (which makes my wife really really happy and is therefore a good thing).
    3. You have a job (I hope, if that’s what’s heartbreaking, then ignore this one).
    4. You’re tall and smart and funny and that’s a billion times better than being short, dumb and dull.
    5. Chachalaca is a damn funny word (stolen, but funny words are good things).
    6. And to make up for number 3… Ben & Jerry’s still makes Phish Food. Phish Food is a very very good thing.
    7. And if you don’t like Phish Food, there are still sunrises and sunsets and mini marshmallows.

2. UH 30.Jan.03 at 3:08 pm

Five good things about…what? Do I get to choose? Fine, then.

FIVE GOOD THINGS ABOUT JANUARY IN MINNESOTA

1) Only five more months of winter!
    2) All the snowbirds are gone to Florida.
    3) Blanket of snow hides all the yardwork you didn’t do last summer.
    4) Howling winds, blowing snow, below-zero temperatures, and frozen roads make driving to work like a giant bumper-car pavilion.
    5) It’s not Iowa.

3. jodi 30.Jan.03 at 3:23 pm

i need to fix this.

4. UH 30.Jan.03 at 3:23 pm

6) The use of center tags in my last post broke the whole page formatting, but not the indomitable spirit of the people of Minnesota.

5. jodi 30.Jan.03 at 3:24 pm

i beat ya!

6. Uh 30.Jan.03 at 3:25 pm

7) Jodi beat me.

w00t!

Come on, beat me again. You know I like it that way.

7. jodi 30.Jan.03 at 3:26 pm

why! i never.

8. Anonymous Coward 30.Jan.03 at 4:38 pm

You never? Well that explains the problem!!
    You oughta.

9. jodi 30.Jan.03 at 6:01 pm

but i really, really wanna!

10. 8bitjoystick.com 31.Jan.03 at 2:42 am

1. John Kerry is going to be the Democratic Nomination in 2004 and he can actually beat Bush.
    2. France and Germany have veto power on the UN security counsol
    3.There is one more Lord of the Rings movie coming out.
    4. MC Hammer is no longer making music. Vanilla Ice too.
    5. Chocolate chip Cookies taste good

11. louise 31.Jan.03 at 2:44 am

1 You woke up today
    2 You can see
    3 You have a computer and the time to use it
    4 You can spell and therefore you are educated
    5 You live in a free country

12. ketut 31.Jan.03 at 8:53 am

1. friends and readers who love you
    2. a darling niece and nephew who worship you
    3. a roof over your head (important in MN in Jan.)
    4. food
    5. booze

13. jess 03.Feb.05 at 10:49 am

I just typed in I need an omen into google and this is where it brought me….five good things before your heart breaks in two…
    I’ve had a shattered tibia for two years in South East Asia and my bones.stop.have.stop.JOINED
    The world is cracking open and one’s heart breaking in two is synomous with that, it means evolution is a happening!
    It is written….so let it be
    Africa is thrumming and the cow hide drummer is awake and thumping
    you are a world dancer ….