health food II

in reference to the below post, i of course put all the other colored m&ms aside. because really eating blue m&ms for breakfast is just plain silly.

1. scooterboy 11.Jun.01 at 9:57 am

eating blue m&m’s is a crime against nature… adding them into the mix was that company’s worst move ever. they got rid of tan and completely devalued the green ones (because beforehand green was the only “cool” color in a see of warm oranges and yellows and browns) at one time i entertained the notion of putting all the blue m&m’s aside and mailing them back to the company but after a while i got lazy and all my friends kept eating them anyway. it’s a gimmick is what it is… nothing but a gimmick!

2. jodi 11.Jun.01 at 10:33 am

and i am supposed to take breakfast advice from someone who drank red mountain dew?

3. scooterboy 11.Jun.01 at 10:50 am

that was a research experiment for the sake of my BW journal… and one i care not to repeat. (however, i FULLY support a breakfast of green mountian dew and peanut m&ms… that used to be my daily breakfast at kings dominion…mmm caffiene and sugar buzz)

4. jodi 11.Jun.01 at 11:24 am

mountain dew is vile satan piss. diet pepsi is where it’s at.

5. JohnSkam 11.Jun.01 at 4:43 pm

Have you any idea what is in mountain dew or diet pepsi?

6. Tyson 11.Jun.01 at 4:46 pm

anyone that drinks anything carbonated is an idiot. there, I said it. soda is for the unwashed, the prolteriat, the middle-america AOL users that spend their saturdays at the mall. I hate soda. It’s stupid.

7. sc0tt 11.Jun.01 at 5:30 pm

That’s like saying, “I hate people named Tyson… they’re all fags”

doesn’t feel too good on ‘ya does it Ty?

8. JohnSkam 11.Jun.01 at 6:19 pm

in england, soda water is just carbonated water, nothing else added

9. Tyson 11.Jun.01 at 6:30 pm

Ha! tell yourself that the next time you’re getting your teeth drilled at the dentist whilst we soda free/cavity free people laugh. I can’t help but think that anyone that spends 50 cents (or whatever it is) on a can of carbonated sugar water is an idiot.

10. scooterboy 11.Jun.01 at 7:48 pm

i see a BW journal entry brewing!

11. Tyson 11.Jun.01 at 9:10 pm

heh heh. don’t get me started on people that buy cereal.

12. jodi 11.Jun.01 at 9:19 pm

you start ripping on trix and i will kick your ass!

13. Tyson 11.Jun.01 at 9:45 pm

I don’t doubt that you could. LOL Oh, but to kick my ass you would have to come and visit right? Hmmmm….

14. jodi 11.Jun.01 at 10:29 pm

you want to get all kookoo for cocoa puffs on your ass?

15. sc0tt 12.Jun.01 at 4:48 pm

news flash:

not drinking soda and not eating sugary foods isn’t a good substitute for poor dental hygiene.

i brush 3 times a day. i visit the dentist every 6 months. my mouth is clear of any non-tooth material.

16. Tyson 15.Jun.01 at 3:39 pm

I can’t afford to go to the dentist. no dental insurance or medical insurance or anything like that. so I have to be extra careful.