bawk, bawk, bawk

Ok, don’t be alarmed. Remember to breathe. . . . I think I might have the chicken pox. How sucky is this to have the chicken pox so close to your 29th birthday??

I am lead to believe that I might have the chicken pox because my chest and upper back really, really itch. Mad, crazy itching here. My forearms itch like mad and so does the tip of my right ear. Right between my shoulder blades itches so badly as I type that I want to rip my own skin off.

Ella just laughs, because she doesn’t think I have the chicken pox. Kari says it’s just a sunburn that’s healing. Michelle said she’d be more concerned if I actually had the chicken pox, but since I am crazy she’s not that concerned.

See, I am surrounded by people who have no compassion.

I suggested to Kari that it might just be the new laundry detergent I bought. She said if that were the case, then my ass and parts that you don’t really want to be scratchin’ in public would be itching.

So clearly it is the chicken pox, what else could it be?

1. mickmars 31.May.01 at 1:53 pm

its not chicken pox. i bet its probably cancer. which is good, because why bother sending a birthday present to someone who is clearly a goner?

2. jodi 31.May.01 at 2:15 pm

i knew you wouldn’t get me anything! what would i expect from a greedy white capitalist pig. i am never gonna be thoughtful to you again!!

3. mickmars 31.May.01 at 2:22 pm

its good to see you’ve already moved into the second stage of grieving.

4. jodi 31.May.01 at 2:40 pm

i am so gonna haunt your ass. if you thought the pigeon was scary wait until you encounter my ghost.

5. mickmars 31.May.01 at 3:26 pm

thats ok. your ghost would probably do something doofy like fall on her ass in the hall and whine and moan or have an itch on her back and go on and on about how it is certainly a deadly disease. all of this will give me plenty of time to go ahead and get out of the house before your ghost starts her “haunting.”

6. Genevieve 31.May.01 at 3:39 pm

jodi – I just want to know if you have a fever or have been around anyone with the chicken pox? And unlike mickmars I hope you feel better soon! It would suck to be sick on your birthday.

7. mickmars 31.May.01 at 3:51 pm

genevieve: not very rocknroll. not at all.

8. Genevieve 31.May.01 at 8:31 pm

Just kidding Mickmars! Besides, I am poor and can only afford to send Jodi birthday greetings not gifts like you better send after offending her!

9. jodi 31.May.01 at 8:41 pm

mickmars better be sending me something super swank if he knows whats good for his rawknroll ass.

10. Skattie 31.May.01 at 9:44 pm

Methinks Jodi WANTS chickenpox for her birthday because she watched the “Friends” episode where Phoebe has cp and gets a visit from Chalie Sheen. Not that she wants the Sheener to visit, but a boy who appeals in a similar way…

11. Skattie 31.May.01 at 9:46 pm

Uh, what I forgot to say is that I’m poor like Genevieve (whaddaya want, I’m a grad student!) and can only afford to send along birthday wishes… *sigh*