A few whiles ago I installed the GoogleTalk thing over there ———-> by my picture. I saw it on Aaron Landry’s site and was immediately covetous. So I went and got my own. I am nothing if not a total copycat.
If you click the little dialog balloon you get to chat live and in person with me. Yes, life is full of magic and wonder. That little chat balloon has provided me with hours of free entertainment and therefore is one of the best things I’ve done with my unemployed time. However, it has come to my attention that we need some rules because there are some total freakshows on the Internet. Surprise!
1. No use of the words “hella cute” and/or “hella sexy” in reference to that picture over there. I rarely look like that. Seriously, ask my friends. I’m generally much more schlubby with messier hair.
2. If you don’t know the difference between no/know, I reserve the right to make fun of you mercilessly. Yes, it’s snobby. You should have read enough of the site to know that before you clicked the chat thingy.
3. If you type the letters ur when you mean you’re I will close the chat window and carry on with my day.
4. I will be completely rude and dismissive if you ask me “What’s it like to be so tall.” I will be so mean that you will rue the day you ever asked me such a question. Same goes for “What’s it like to date shorter men” and “What size shoes do you wear.”
6. I can’t see what your name is, it just tells me you’re a Guest. I will call you Lou unless you tell me otherwise.
7. If I am busy/lazy/cranky/watching A Different World/listening to Liz Phair/talking on the phone/staring at the wall, I may not respond. I am fickle, just ask anyone who has ever tried to call me on the phone.
That is all. Happy chatting.